We are a small family business making a difference, join us in making a change for your home.
With warm wishes Eloise & Sinead x
We are open online 24/7
Open by appointment Monday to Friday
Please order online http://www.pantryrefillcompany.co.uk/shop and choose one of the following options:
- Drop off your containers in our safe box if we are not in or with us. Let us know when you are going to be dropping them off in the notes section of your order. Leave them with us for two days. We will refill them. Then you collect them either from our safe box or ourselves.
- If you do not know what your containers hold, please drop them off, send me a list of what you need I will then measure each jar for you and let you know the quantity. If you are happy I will then send you a payment link for payment. Then you collect your filled jars and then you know for next time how much your jars hold.
- Buy your refill in compostable food packaging and collect your order in Cold Ash, West Berkshire we will let you know when its ready for collection.
- Collect your order from any markets we are having. These will be filled in food packaging bags. We will confirm with you once your order is ready to collect and which market to collect.
- Visit us at markets and refill your containers on site, bring them along and we will fill them! If you forget your containers that is okay too we have food grade packaging at the markets for filling.
- Delivery with Thatcham Refillable minimum spend with them is £20 + delivery charge £3.00. At checkout please send a note that your delivery is for Thatcham Refillable. These deliveries will be done using food grade packaging.
As a zero waste company we have decided to support manufacturers who supply pasta and flour in paper bags instead of refilling these items as they come in huge plastic bags from wholesalers.