Happy pancake day, everybody!
Either this is on the day or a day that needs some extra spark. I guarantee any chocolate sauce or Ben and Jerry’s will complement this hearty meal.
1/2 cup milk
1/2tsp kosher fine salt
1 cup of flour
1 cup of milk
- In a standing mixer attach the whisk.
- Beat one egg with half a cup of milk (obviously Oatly for us) and one-quarter of a teaspoon of salt.
- Add one cup of flour (replace with alternatives such as gluten free)
- Mix until blended.
- Add one cup of milk (oat milk).
- Combine until blended. Do not over beat.
- Cook with oil in a pancake pan, preferably a frying pan.
- Remember to eat the first pancake made as that is a jumble.
Of course, this recipe needs some toppings.
- Lemon juice and sugar
- Nutella, peanut butter and cookies ice cream or maple syrup
- Fried eggs
- Melted chocolate buttons and cocoa nibs
- And an old family favourite (especially for savoury-lovers), Vegan mince and pasta sauce – yummy!
Comment down below on what you decided. We would love to hear from you. X
Have a good one folks,
Sinead and Eloise